Benefits of On Site Training
- Flexible, as you choose the best time and the ideal location or environment to train your team, including evenings or weekends
- Time Efficient, as delegates do not have to travel any further than usual
- Cost Control, as you have control over costs with pricing based on class size, duration and complexity
- Cost Efficient, as cost of travelling and accommodation are eliminated for each delegate
- Lower Training Costs, as you save 30% - 60% off the price of standard public scheduled courses by booking group training and therefore you can spend more of your training budget on other training needs
- Right Fit, as you have a choice of over 400 courses delivered off-the-shelf(standard) or tailored (bespoke) to fulfil your corporate needs
- Greatest Course Selection, as you have more than 400 courses to choose from, covering systems, software, industry technologies and best practices
- Minimised Downtime and Increased Productivity, as mission critical staff remain onsite available to complete those important pending tasks
- Consistent Learning Experience, as the training enables every delegate to have the same and consistent learning experience and will get them on the same "wavelength"
- Peace of Mind, as our courses are accredited by major awarding bodies and our trainers are industry certified
- Better Result, as your team gains the specific job skills they need for a particular project, reinforced via hands-on labs to maximise the learning experience.
These are just some of the benefits of our On-site training. If you are still unsure whether On-Site Trainings is the best option for you, please contact our team and we can advise further.