Your organisation's ability to design and deliver lasting change and transformation is key. Alongside this, the high performance of your leaders and employees is vital. At certain times you might benefit from advice, insight and support from people who can take a more objective view of your goals and challenges.
Infero Training provides Training Consultancy Services to work as part of your Transformation and Change Programmes operating alongside your leaders and employees.
Our involvement can be as little or as much input that you require. It could range from simply advising on which learning methods to use to producing a learning and development strategy for you.
Our talented team of learning consultants create business advantage for our customers by delivering training courses and tailored programmes in leadership and management development, project management and IT. Our vendor neutral managed learning service offers a strategic outsourcing partnership forged between our experts and businesses.
We provide high quality learning and development services for a diverse range of sectors including manufacturing, energy, utilities, financial, transportation and infrastructure. Please look for the list of Our Clients here.
Typically our in-company staff training workshops range from one to three days, but sometimes we are engaged on a longer period as consultants. This tends to be when it comes to managing change or issues affecting company culture, or range of consultancy areas.
Some of our Training Consultancy Services to complement our training, learning and people development services can help you to:
- Help to prioritise resources for development
- Help to conduct Training Needs Analysis and create training solutions
- Help to identify training budgets
- Help to identify a wide range of learning methods to use and/or deliver them
- Create a medium for discussion about learning and development across the levels within the organisation
- Communicate to staff policies and plans
- Improve certain aspects in project management by help your people managing projects more effectively
- Improve recruitment skills by advising on how to recruit and interview staff
- Set up performance management system and/or oversee the delivery
- Help to independently assess your existing learning and development strategy
- Help to support the delivery of your learning and development strategy
- Help in producing a learning and development strategy for your organisation
- Produce an organisational learning and development strategy aligned with your business objectives
How it Works?
Contact our Learning and Development experts on 08449 210 310