Microsoft IT Technical Certification
The Microsoft IT Technical certification is the program approved by Microsoft to validate knowledge, skills and abilities in using Microsoft products. The certification is recognised worldwide and proves that an individual has ability to design and build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
The exams are taken at Authorised Prometric Testing Centre. Each examination lasts from about 2 to 4 hours. The following Microsoft IT Technical programs are available for assessment:
- Microsoft Technology Associate - MTA*
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - MCTS
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Assosiate - MCSA
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional - MCITP
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer - MCPD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert - MCSE
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - MCSD
- Microsoft Certified Master - MCM
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master - MCSM
- Microsoft Certified Architect - MCA
- Microsoft Certified Trainer - MCT
* Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification exams can be taken via Certiport Authorised Testing Centre.
The certification is recognised worldwide and proves that an individual has ability to design and build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
The MicrosoftIT Technical certification program offers three levels of certification: Associate, Expert, and Master.
Associate Certification: The foundation for your career in IT. Candidates must successfully complete any one of the Associate exams. At the successful completion of exam you can get one of following certifications: MCTS, MCSA.
Expert Certification: The globally recognized standard for IT excellence. You should have passed required Microsoft Associate Certification exams. At the successful completion of Expert Certification exam you can get one of following certifications: MCITP, MCPD, MCSE, MCSD.
Master Certification: The pinnacle of distinction for experienced IT professionals. Candidates must successfully complete the required prerequisite certifications, attend training programmes, and pass exams. At the successful completion of Master Certification exam you can get one of following certifications: MCM, MCSM.